Living Without Magazine Features Atlanta as Travel Destination

Guess What?  The most recent issue of Living Without Magazine (Dec/Jan) features Atlanta as its travel destination.  Of course, you and I know how many awesome gluten-free options Atlanta has, but the rest of the country might not realize the plethora of restaurants that go above and beyond to help out those of us with special dietary needs.

IMG_0157

You can get a teeny glimpse of the article by clicking here but you have to purchase a copy for yourself in order to read the entire article, and see if there are any spots you’re missing.  You can find Living Without on shelves at Whole Foods and other natural food stores.

Friends and Readers, gluten and non-gluten eaters, who don’t reside in Hotlanta, this should give you even more reason to visit ATL.  If the Real Housewives, the music industry and Tom Wolfe’s A Man in Full, weren’t enough to get you down here, all of these yummy food spots, should finally twist your arm.  The only trouble will be to decide where to go once you get here.

Oh, and one more thing…I wrote the article.  Yep, I’m pretty pleased as punch about it.

IMG_0159

Yup, that's me, a 'Contributor.'

1. moxie says:

You are SO FAMOUS! I’m proud to know you, BGF.

2. Mindy says:

Great work betsy! That’s really exciting!

3. Rob says:

Congratulations, Betsy! Unfortunately neither the Navy Exchange nor the local grocery store carry Living Without. We look forward to seeing you soon!

4. Chili T. says:

STUD MUFFIN!!!! (GF of course……..)

My sweet mama is getting a subscription of this for me for the ol’ bday! Living with Living Without!

Can’t wait to read YOUR article in the flesh, lady! WAHOOOOOOOO!

Thanks, Chili T! Enjoy your subscription of LW.

I can’t believe the Navy Exchange doesn’t sell LW Magazine! What are they thinking??

7. Tiffany says:

That is so exciting Betsy – congrats! I’m going to pick up this edition of LW just for your article. I know you’ll have many places in your piece that I don’t even know about. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday ;)

Thanks so much for your support, Tiffany! I really appreciate it.

9. Bob Green says:

Great article! I’ve never been to Atlanta. Hopefully, one day I’ll be able to go and try out those gluten-free spots for myself!

10. Blair Metcalf says:

Still want to buy this magazine–and so proud of you!!

11. Tiffany says:

Hi Betsy,

I finally picked up Living Without at WF and your Atlanta article is fabulous! It seems that we have somewhat similar tastes as we each chose many of the same places in our respective Atlanta dining articles (mine was in Delight gluten-free) ;) I too adore the Fox Theatre and did the CNN tour years ago and agree those things are must-dos when visiting the ATL! Really lovely piece Betsy (great layout design too!)…keep up the great work!

Thanks so much, Tiffany! I appreciate your support. Hope you’re doing well!