Philips Arena Expands Gluten-Free Options
I received the following email last week from Marie, of Levy Restaurants, informing me of great additions to the gluten-free options at Atlanta’s Philips Arena. Just in time for the NBA Playoffs! Look for the gluten-free cart next time you head to Philips. This list includes everything from sweet to salty to savory, healthy and not so healthy. Whether you’re at Philips for the Hawks, Thrashers, Bon Jovi or NKOTB/Backstreet Boys (June 22!), check out their GF choices.
I work with Levy Restaurants, the official restaurant partner of Philips Arena. Levy has expanded their gluten-free menu offerings at select arenas and ballparks throughout the country this season and I would like to share some of the new items with you.
The gluten-free menu options allow all sports fans to enjoy the traditional game-day experience. Levy Restaurants introduced gluten-free snacks and beer to all sports venues last year and they are stepping up their game this year with the launch of an exclusively gluten-free portable cart. The cart will be debuting at Philips Arena in time for the playoffs. I’ve included details on the new gluten-free versions of fan-favorite concessions, as well as snacks, sweets, and beverages already offered nationwide.
- Hot Dog – Certified gluten-free hot dog, Kinnikinnick bun, Heinz ketchup and French’s mustard
- Chili Cheese Dog – Certified gluten-free hot dog, Kinnikinnick bun, Ghel’s chili sauce and cheese
- Nachos – Mission tortilla chips, Ghel’s cheese, Embasa jalapenos
- Loaded Nachos – Mission tortilla chips, Ghel’s chili sauce and cheese, LaVictoria Alamo salsa, Embasa jalapenos
- Beverages – Red Bridge Beer
- Snacks – Taste Good Tortilla Chips, Classic Snacks Gluten-Free Carmel & Cheddar Popcorn Mix, Eden Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Eden Organic Berry Mix, Larabars
- Sweets – NuGO Free Dark Chocolate Bar (gluten, soy and dairy free too), Class Snacks Gummy Bears, Skittles