Our Top 5 Atlanta Restaurants
When David and I go for runs we talk about anything to keep us from thinking about the fact that we’re running. To quote David, “the best part about running is being done.” (Usually I let David talk and I nod my head, conserving as much energy as possible.)
On Sunday morning we went for a run and in the midst of our huffing and puffing, we created our “Top 5” Atlanta restaurant list. When making the list, we had nice venues in mind. Think entrees over $20. Notice that I didn’t call this the Top 5 Gluten-Free Restaurant List…all of these make great gluten-free food because all of their food is lovely, quality and creative.
Here’s what we came up with:
- Bacchanalia (Westside): Favorite dishes: anything and everything.
- Empire State South (Midtown): We went here for the first time last weekend and loved it! Our wonderful dining experience prompted our “Top 5 Discussion.” Will post more details soon.
- Iberian Pig (Decatur): Favorite dishes are “BWDs” and lamb ribs
- Rosebud (Virginia Highlands): Favorite dish: scallops with pineapple smoked bacon, caroline rice, and sorghum mustard peppercorn honey
- Wisteria (Inman Park): Favorite dish: rack of lamb and mashed potatoes
What are some of your ATL favorites? What do you like to order? David and I are always looking for new places to try!
Still to come: Top 5 Atlanta casual spots…list to be determined during our next run.