Name that Show!
I’m beginning to talk with some folks about trying to pitch a show that involves traveling with food allergies/sensitivities to the Food Network and the Travel Channel. Picture Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations but a little sweeter and not as many f-bombs.
As we begin the planning process, we’ve been brainstorming locations, ideas, and most importantly…what the heck to call the show. We want people to be able to tell the premise of the show by seeing the title. We just can’t seem to figure out one that’s quite right.
So, I’m enlisting your help on this one…
I would love your ideas for names for a show that involves the following:
- Gluten free
- Food allergies/sensitivities
- Hiking, site seeing, touring
So give me your ideas, please!
Here are some of the suggestions I’ve gotten so far…
- “Planes, Trains, and Autoimmunity”
- “Gluten Tag” (If only we were filming in Germany!)
- “Fearless Foodie: Traveling with Food Sensitivities & Allergies”
- “Eating without Fear
- “Betsy Metcalf: Your GF BFF”
- “Fork in the Road”
- “Unrestricted Appetite”
- “Off the Wheaten Path”
- “The Gluttonous Gluten-Free Goddess”
- “Glutenless Maximus”
- Betsy Metcalf: The Food Savvy Traveler
I love creative minds at work! Keep the ideas coming.