Are you new to the gluten-free world? Did one of your family members recently get diagnosed with celiac disease? If so, you may be interested in hiring me for one of the following consulting services. Being diagnosed can be overwhelming and I want to help ease these life changes for you and your family.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you think my services would help you and your family. Each family and individual is different so together we’ll figure out what services will best fit you and how to create a consulting plan that meets your needs.
1. Gluten Free Crash Course: We’ll meet for an hour to discuss the basics of ‘embracing your gluten-free life’, answer your personal questions, and provide you with useful tips, warnings, and my “Top 10 Lists.”
2. Navigating the grocery store: Once you’re diagnosed with celiac disease or a gluten intolerance, the grocery store can be a terrifying and suddenly unfamiliar place. I’m here to answer your questions, introduce you to the many gluten free options within your local grocery store, and steer you away from unlikely products that contain gluten. Many products are labeled ‘gluten free,’ but how do they taste? How do you know where to look for foods that fit with your diet? Is salad dressing gluten free? Which ones? How can I prepare meals for my entire family that are also gluten free? What staples do I need for my pantry?
A. I will plan and accompany you on a trip to the grocery store closest to his/her residence.
B. Prior to the trip, I will consult with the you via email and telephone regarding food and meal preferences.
C. My goal is to help you find foods that taste delicious, keep you healthy, and please your entire family.
2. Making your kitchen ‘safe’: You may want your entire family to be ‘gluten free’ or to ensure that the member of your family who is avoiding gluten feels comfortable in the kitchen. I will come to your home and serve as a guide on how to make your kitchen fit your family’s new dietary needs.
3. Cooking instruction in your own kitchen & meal planning:
- Plan a healthy and gluten free menu for a typical week, taking into account the customer’s schedule needs
- Individual instruction in your home, preparing gluten free food and instruction on everyday gluten free cooking, baking and general food preparation
- Cooking instruction for a group
- Buy the ingredients and cook for you in your home
4. Holiday Consulting
- How to prepare for an out of town guest that has gluten intolerance:
- GF snacks
- How to make holiday foods GF friendly
- Avoiding contamination when preparing holiday meals
- Planning a trip/travel on your GF diet
Please contact me if you have any questions or thoughts: